Put The Lime In The Coconut
- 1.5 oz pineapple vodka
- 1.5 oz coconut liqueur
- .75 oz key lime liqueur
- 1.5 oz pineapple juice
- .75 oz lime juice
- Prepare hurricane glass by filling with cracked ice.
- Fill mixing glass with ice.
- Pour in all ingredients.
- Shake mixture vigorously until shaking can frosts over.
- Strain mixture into prepared rocks glass.
- Garnish with lime wedge dipped in toasted coconut.
You can serve this in whatever glass you want, but I liked the idea of using a hurricane glass for a few reasons. First of all, hurricane cocktails are jam packed with fruit juices and booze, and so is this baby. Secondly, hurricane glasses aren't commonly used for many other cocktails, so if you happen to own any, they likely don't get much action, and that just makes me sad.