Nothing brings me quite as much satisfaction as a steamy, spicy, chai tea latte. So, obviously, I turned my favorite hot beverage into a cocktail. I mean really, who didn't see that coming?
The use of real chai tea in this cocktail not only intensifies the spicy flavors, but it adds a nice little caffeine kick as well.
- 1.5 oz vanilla vodka
- 1.5 oz brewed chai tea (cooled)
- .75 oz chai liqueur
- .75 oz vanilla liqueur
- 1.5 oz milk
- .75 oz simple syrup
- .5 tsp brown sugar
- Chill martini glass by filling with ice water. Set aside.
- Fill mixing glass with ice.
- Pour in all ingredients.
- Shake mixture vigorously until shaking can frosts over.
- Discard ice water from martini glass.
- Strain mixture into chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with cinnamon